This course is designed for individuals who hold senior positions, such as business owners or directors, within any organisation or sector. The type of health and safety training within this course will help with strategic planning and management.
The course will cover:
- Why direct safely?
- Planning health and safety
- Delivering health and safety
- Monitoring health and safety
- Reviewing health and safety
- Identifying legal responsibilities
- Strategy and the development of management systems
- Policy arrangements for delegating health and safety responsibilities
- Monitoring health and safety at board level
- Understanding external influences
- The Legal Framework
- Risk Assessment – ensuring it is correctly managed